Model No: UF10
Puretec Composite Ultrafiltration SystemPuretec UF10 | Puretec Composite Ultrafiltration System
Ultra Filtration is a type of membrane filtration in which hydrostatic pressure forces water against a semi-permeable membrane. Ultra Filtration uses hollow fibres of membrane material and the feed water flows either inside the shell, or in the lumen of the fibres.
Price: $6,237.86Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Find a Puretec Dealer
Features & Benefits• Reduces suspended solids, turbidity, colloids & tannin.
• Certified and tested to remove bacteria, viruses & cysts.
• Size-exclusion filtration as opposed to media depth filtration.
• Good quality and constant supply of the treated water in terms of particle and microbial removal.
• Flow rate of up to 45 Lpm.
• Automatic daily backwash.
• 0.02 micron filtration.
Maximum Flow Rate
45 Lpm @ 414kPa (12 GPM at 60 psi)
1” Male BSPT, 5/8” Drain
350 - 690 kPa
1 - 37°C (34 - 93°F)
240V AC / 50 Hz
WTV5090 - Micro switch for automation of external equipment. WTV5000 - Bypass assembly for testing, and maintenance.
^1 year replacement parts and labour.
Compare Products 0