Model No: SSBH-2-75F-316
Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing, 0 - 757 Lpm, 3” FlangedPuretec SSBH-2-75F-316 | Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing
Unlike cartridge filters or strainers, all the contaminants are captured within the bag and do not pass into a process stream when a bag is replaced.
An economical bag filter can be used to improve the life of more expensive downstream filters and is often placed first in a filter train. Considerable savings can be made for a modest investment.
Price: $5,903.59Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Find a Puretec Dealer
Features & Benefits• Low cost, high volume nominal filtration.
• 316 stainless steel non-coded housing as standard polished internally and externally.
• Quick release clamp for simple bag removal from the top of the housing.
• Ideal for the filtration of water, effluent water, recirculation water.
• Pre UV or RO equipment and cooling tower applications.
• Can withstand temperatures up to a maximum of 75°C.
Material of Construction
316 Stainless Steel
45 m3/hr (757 Lpm)
4 - 75°C
^Warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 1 year parts only. *Flow rate is dependent on bag filter used. Application should be designed according to bag filter capabilities.
Compare Products 0